Redemption Instructions for your Zenva courses
Please complete these steps within one year from the time of your purchase.
If you run into any issues during this process or need additional assistance feel free to contact us through our Help Portal.
1. Locate the Product that you purchased. Clicking the link below will add it automatically to your cart. Please note that the steps in this article must be done for each product separately.
Intro to Coding Pick & Mix Bundle
- Bite-Sized HTML
- Bite-Sized CSS
- CSS Flexbox for Beginners
- Bite-Sized Python
- C++ Programming for Beginners
- Machine Learning for Beginners with TensorFlow
- Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Godot Game Development for Beginners
- Beginning SQL - Store and Query Your Data
- The Complete Python Data Visualization Course
- Intro to Game Development with Unity
- Learn C++ by Making a Text-Based RPG
- Unity 2D Projects - Super Plumbers
- Build a First-Person Shooter with Godot
- Build a Micro Strategy Game
- Create a City Building Game with Unity
- Create a Road Crossing Game with Phaser 3
- Develop a Top-Down Action RPG with Phaser 3
- Build a Tower Defense Game with Phaser 3
- Intro to Augmented Reality
- AR Game Development – Space Shooter
- Build a Micro-VR Game
- VR Projects – First-Person Shooter
Excel Pick & Mix Bundle
- Intro to Excel
- Manage Large Excel Spreadsheets
- Discover Excel Formulas
- Excel Logic Functions for Beginners
- Explore Conditional Excel Formatting
- Lookup Functions for Excel
- Intro to Excel Data Tools and Data Management
- Statistical Formulas for Excel Data Analysis
- Working with Excel Text Functions
- Visualize Data with Excel Charts
- Excel Tables for Beginners
- Craft Excel Pivot Tables for Data Reporting
Pick-an-Mix - Build your own RPG Bundle
- Build a Micro-RPG
- Game Character Customization with UMA
- Create an RPG Town with NPCs and Dialogs
- RPG Development – Turn-Based Battle System
- Learn to Implement Game Saving
- Create a 2D RPG with Godot
- Develop a 3D Action RPG with Godot
2. You’ll be taken to the shopping cart page. Click on Continue, which will prompt you to sign in.
3. Create an account (or use your existing Zenva account if you have one) using email, Google, or Facebook.
4. After signing in, you’ll then be taken to the checkout page. Click on the link that says Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code and enter your unique redemption code that you received on Fanatical. This will make the order free of cost (the total should say $0).
5. Once you’ve entered your redemption code, click on the Checkout button.
Make sure to only click on "Checkout" AFTER you've successfully entered your redemption code as per the screenshot above.
This will make the payment methods area disappear, and you'll be able to complete your order without having to enter a credit card or a PayPal account.
6. After completing the order, you can find your courses under My Courses on the top menu:
7. You can find all your courses via the All Courses tab (default view). Alternatively, you can use the Filter Search bar to find a specific course by name.
If you have any issue with redeeming your code above, you can refer to this article for further assistance: My Fanatical code doesn't work anymore. What do I do?