Occasionally, some users may run across issues when trying to use our Zenva app. When this occurs, your first step should be to try the tips below. Note, if the app works fine and just otherwise doesn't display the courses from your account, please refer to this article instead: I have subscribed or purchased courses, but can't see any courses in the Zenva app!
Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Close the app completely, open it again, and swipe down to refresh the screen. This will clear the cache and ensure there isn't a simple caching error.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Zenva app. This will make sure there isn't any file corruption interfering with the app's normal operation.
- Check for other applications that may be conflicting with the Zenva app. These can include things like anti-viruses and similar.
- Try using the Zenva app on a different internet connection, preferably with a different ISP.
- Try using the Zenva app on a different device to see if the issue is isolated to your device.
If none of the above solves the issue you're experiencing, please submit a bug report via the form here. In your bug report, be sure to include any relevant information gleaned from the tips above (such as it only not working on your device but working fine on other devices). This will ensure the bug is sent straight to our development team for investigation and expedite the speed at which our team can investigate the issue.
Please note you will only be contacted if the development team requires further information, as we aren't able to provide timelines for when fixes might be applied. We apologize for any inconvenience regarding that and encourage users to proceed watching videos on our Zenva website.