To delete a video you downloaded for offline viewing via the Zenva app, you can follow the steps below to remove it from your device.
1) Head to the course page for whichever course's video(s) you want to delete.
2) Hit the appropriate button depending on your situation below:
- To delete an individual video lesson, hit the trash icon next to the lesson name.
- To delete an entire course's downloaded videos, you can hit the Delete Offline button under the course banner.
3) When prompted by the pop-up, hit Yes to confirm that you would like to remove the video(s).
Once deleted, you can still watch any lesson video via streaming. Additionally, at any time, you can re-download the video for further offline viewing.