Although the Zenva Academy website and Zenva app both allow you to watch any of the course content you own, there are some key differences.
- Due to rules and guidelines for mobile apps, courses and subscriptions cannot be purchased through the app.
- The Zenva app allows you to download your video content and watch your videos offline while on the go. This ability is not available on the Zenva Academy website.
- Given the limitations for being able to code directly on your smartphone, project files are not accessible through the Zenva app. These can only be downloaded directly from the Zenva Academy website.
- While lesson summaries can be viewed as plain text, you will not be able to download PDF versions of them through the Zenva app.
- There is no ability to access the student discussion area through the Zenva app, so questions will still have to be asked directly through the Zenva Academy website.
- Offline players for both Android and iOS do not have the ability for variable playback speed.
- The offline player for iOS does not have the ability to show Closed Captions due to limitations in the player.
Please note that these differences are subject to change in the future as we continue to work out bugs and/or potentially add features.