While in the past Zenva has allowed profile pictures to be controlled by Gravatar, you can now upload your own custom avatar directly to the site. Before proceeding, please note the following:
- Custom avatar uploading is open to subscribers ONLY. Non-subscribers can still register an account with Gravatar and set their profile picture that way.
- We only accept the following formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, or GIF
- Files must be 708KB or less in size
Uploading a Custom Avatar
1) Head to your My Account page
2) On your My Account Page, check the left-hand navigation menu and click My Avatar to customize your profile.
3) Once you're there, you'll see the Choose file button. Click it to bring up the context menu, where you can select your desired file.
4) With your file selected, press the upload button.
5) When your selected file is successfully uploaded, you'll see the green Avatar Updated notification. If you do not see this notification, we recommend hitting the Update button as well to make sure your changes are saved.