Occasionally, you may come into possession of a valid coupon code for a product on Zenva. This article will cover the steps for using your coupon code.
Before proceeding, determine if your coupon is for a subscription or if it's for an individual product. Once you know which, please review the appropriate section below to determine the steps to apply your coupon.
However, if your code is for Humble Bundle, Fanatical, or Groupees, please check the appropriate linked article below instead:
- I purchased courses through Humble Bundle. How do I access them?
- I purchased courses through Fanatical. How do I access them?
- I purchased courses through Groupees. How do I access them?
Individual Products (Not Subscription)
1) Head to the product page and select Buy Now at the bottom of the page. DO NOT hit the Get Instant Access button, as this will add the incorrect product to your cart.
2) This will take you instantly to the checkout page. From the Checkout screen, above the "Your Order" section, click the "Click here to enter your code" link.
3) Copy your coupon code into the input field that appears and hit Apply Coupon.
4) Verify that the coupon code was applied by checking the coupon deduction and total amount. DO NOT PROCEED until you're sure the coupon applied.
Note: If using a 100% off coupon, you shouldn't need to enter payment details. This is another way to verify the coupon is working in those cases.
5) Hit Checkout at the bottom of the page to finish your transaction.
2) Hit the Select button for the plan for which the code applies.
3) After making sure the correct plan is selected, click the "Click here to enter your code" link.
4) Copy your coupon code into the input field that appears and hit Apply Coupon.
5) Verify that the coupon code was applied by checking the Total amount displayed.
Note that this order information also includes your recurring total for future automatic payments, as well as your next renewal date.
6) Hit Checkout at the bottom of the page to finish your transaction.