Sharing your Certificate of Completion on LinkedIn is a great way to impress potential employers with they way you have been actively engaged in learning.
You can either share your certificate directly from the Zenva Website, or add your Certification under your Accomplishments on the LinkedIn website.
Sharing directly from the Zenva Website
1. Find the Course or Curriculum that you wish to share.
(a) To Share an Individual Course, navigate to the course that you wish to share on your My Courses page, then select "Share Certificate on LinkedIn":
(b) If sharing a curriculum Certificate, when on the "My Courses" page, navigate to "Curriculums" in order to share:
2. Your Certificate will be automatically be posted as follows:
Clicking on the Post will then bring up your Zenva Certificate:
Adding Your Certification to Your Accomplishments on LinkedIn
1. Copy the URL of your Certificate - access it by finding your course/curriculum as per above, and then clicking on View Certificate:
2. Log into LinkedIn, and add a Certification as follows:
3. Fill out the fields as follows:
4. Your Certification will then appear in your Profile as follows: