In order for us to help resolve an order-related problem both quickly and efficiently, it is best to reach out to us with the transaction order number in your request. Each transaction that you complete on the Zenva Academy website is given a unique order number. There are several methods for retrieving your order number, each outlined in the section below.
From the Orders section of your account
After having completed a purchase transaction on the Zenva Academy website, a new invoice is created under the Orders section of your account. To access the order number via this method, do the following:
- Navigate to My Account
- Click the Orders link on the left-hand side
- The order number(s) are the numbers listed in the Orders column. If submitting a ticket, provide us with the order number that corresponds to the transaction in question. Note: You may need to click on View to see what was purchased in that transaction.
From the email confirmation sent by Zenva Academy
When you complete a transaction, an email is sent to the email address we have on file for the account. This email contains details regarding the completed order, such as what product was purchased, the method of payment that was used, and the order number identifying this order. To access the order number via this method, do the following
- Navigate to the inbox of the email address that was used for the purchase/your account
- Look for an email from the Zenva Academy -- the subject line should read something like Your Zenva Academy order is now complete.
- Click on the email. Your order details will be displayed like in the image below, where the order number is listed as well.
From the email confirmation provided by PayPal
If PayPal was the method of payment used when completing your transaction, the order number will also be provided in the email confirmation sent by them. The confirmation is emailed by PayPal to the email address listed in the account information of your PayPal account. To access the order number via this method, do the following:
- Navigate to the inbox of the email address listed on your PayPal account
- Search for an email from PayPal, the subject line of which should read something like Receipt for Your Payment to Zenva Pty Ltd (like below)
- Click on the email to open it. Your order details will be displayed like in the image below. In this case, the order number is listed in the field Invoice ID.
- The order number is typically in the format ZVA-XXX (where XXX is some sequence of numbers). Please provide this number in your request.
From the email confirmation provided after completing the transaction through Stripe
If Stripe was the method of payment used when completing your transaction, the order number will be provided in the email confirmation sent to your email address by Zenva Academy. Refer to the above method of retrieving your order number from the email confirmation sent by Zenva Academy.