If you need to reset your Zenva Academy password, you can follow the steps below to create a new password.
To reset your Zenva Academy account password
1. Navigate to the Zenva Academy website, and click on the Login button
2. On the login screen, click on the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the form.
3. Enter the email address you used for your account. Then, select the Reset Password button.
Note: If you signed up using a social media account (Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn), enter the primary email address associated with that social media account.
4. Once you've clicked Get New Password, if your email is recognized by the system, you'll be shown the following message indicating a password reset email was sent:
5. Check the inbox of the email address you entered in the step prior. You'll be looking for an email from Zenva Academy with the subject line "Reset Your Zenva Academy Password".
If the password reset email is not there, check the Spam or Junk folder as messages may occasionally be filtered into them.
Once you've located it, open the email from Zenva Academy and select the Click here to reset your password link.
6. Once you click the link, you'll be taken to a page to enter a new password. Enter your new password and click "Save":
You've reset your password! Click on the Login button at the top right to log into your account!