After completing a course or a Mini-Degree/Academy, you receive a certificate as proof of having completed that course. This certificate can be used to help verify your skills to prospective employers, and instill confidence in your knowledge. The certificate is available in a PDF format, and you also have the option to share it on LinkedIn.
To obtain your certificate for a COURSE, do the following:
- Navigate to the Zenva Academy site and go to My Courses
- Click on Completed under All Courses
- Locate the course you want the certificate for, which will present you with several options.
From here, you can select View Certificate to save it and print it. You will then have it available for your records for whatever you need.
You also have the option of sharing the certificate to your LinkedIn profile by clicking Share certificate on LinkedIn. Please note that this will not export the course to the education section on your LinkedIn profile, it will only be shared to your wall.
We strongly recommend that you add your completed courses to the education section of your LinkedIn profile manually.
To obtain your certificate for a MINI-DEGREE or ACADEMY, do the following:
Certificates for curriculums will only be made available once the entire curriculum has been completed. If it has not been fully completed, no option to view your certificate will show.
Once you have completed a course, you will be able to access the certificate as follows:
- Navigate to My Courses and select the Curriculum from the menu. For our example, we'll be using the Discover Unity Game Development bundle, but your choice will depend on which curriculum's certificate you need.
- Select the Completion Certificate button under the menu (it will only appear if you have completed all courses in the curriculum).
- From here, you will be taken to the PDF of your certificate where you can save and/or download it for your records.