Yes, on any of our courses you have the ability to reset the progress you've made on a course. This will reset the course progress to 0%, and the course will be in a state similar to when you purchased it -- no lessons marked as complete and ready to begin as new.
Some reasons you might want to reset the progress on a course may be:
- You completed the course a while ago, and may want to begin again from the beginning as a means of refresh your knowledge on it
- You would like to retake the course, but also keep track of the progress made on this run
- You may have left off on the course a while ago, and feel it would be best to start again from the beginning
In order to reset the progress you have made on a course, do the following
- Navigate to My Courses
- Access one of your courses from either your Active Courses or Completed Courses section (for our example we'll use Intro to HTML5 Game Development)
- Use the Reset Course Progress button located above the course curriculum
- Confirm that you would like to reset your course progress back to 0% by selecting OK (Note: This cannot be undone)
Your course progress has now been reset for this course! Feel free to begin the course as new.