There can be a variety of reasons for being unable to see your courses on your My Courses page. Here are some of the reasons why you might be unable to see your courses:
- Only curriculums will appear in the scrollable Curriculum Filter bar. If you wish to locate a course purchased individually (rather than through a curriculum) or wish to find any individual course that is part of your subscription, you can locate it by following the instructions below:
- You might have purchased/subscribed/signed up for your courses under one account, and when you try to access those purchased courses, you might be trying to access them from a different account.
Besides issues where you accidentally created two accounts under different emails, please note that signing via email and then trying to login via a social account with Facebook or Google may result in two accounts being created. Additionally, if you have used both Facebook and Google login to signup for the Zenva Academy site, and each of these services have a different email of yours registered with them, then two different accounts will be created for you on our site (one for each of your email addresses provided by the social login services).
The solution to this is to sign into the Zenva Academy website using the account that you purchased the courses under (you may have to sign into multiple accounts if you do have more than one account).
You may also wish to review the following articles for further information regarding accounts:
A) Is it possible to merge two different accounts?
B) I am planning to delete my Facebook or my Google account, but I used those to sign up for the Zenva Academy. How can I continue to access my courses?
C) Can I move courses purchased from one account to another?
D) Can I access the courses I've purchased on other websites?
E) I've lost access to the email address linked to my account. What do I do?
- Despite appearances, your purchase transaction may not have completed.
Check out our existing Knowledge Base article covering this scenario: I completed a purchase, but cannot access my course. What should I do?
- If you're on the subscription plan, your plan may have been canceled or put on hold.
When it comes to subscription plans, you will only maintain access for as long as your subscription is active. To check if your subscription is active, you can view the My Subscription page under My Account and check the Status field as shown below. You should see the phrase Active if your sub is current.
- If you're on the subscription plan, the course may have been deprecated.
For more information regarding this scenario, please visit the following article: Why was a course removed from a curriculum that's part of my subscription?
If none of the situations above describe or resolve your situation, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience on our help desk.