There can be a variety of reasons for being unable to see your courses. Here are some of the reasons why you might be unable to see your courses:
- Only curriculums will appear in the scrollable Curriculum Filter bar. If you wish to locate a course purchased individually (rather than through a curriculum), you can locate it by following the instructions below:
- You might have purchased/signed up for your courses under one account, and when you try to access those purchased courses, you might be trying to access them from a different account
- The solution to this is to sign into the Zenva Academy website using the account that you purchased the courses under (you may have to sign into multiple accounts if you do have more than one account)
- Check out our existing Knowledge Base article covering this scenario - I completed a purchase, but cannot access my course. What should I do?
- If you have used both Facebook and Google login to signup for the Zenva Academy site, and each of these services have a different email of yours registered with them, then two different accounts will be created for you on our site (one for each of your email addresses provided by the social login services)
- The solution here would be to use only the social login account that has the purchases registered to it, so that all of your purchases are conveniently located under just one account
- The above is essentially the same as having two accounts on Zenva, completing the purchases on one account, and trying to access them from the other account
- It is best-practice to utilize only one email address (and thus account) on Zenva to avoid confusion in the future with which account purchases were made under
Here are some articles that may help answer related questions
- Is it possible to merge two different accounts?
- I am planning to delete my Facebook or my Google account, but I used those to sign up for the Zenva Academy. How can I continue to access my courses?
- Can I move courses purchased from one account to another?
- Can I access the courses I've purchased on other websites?