At Zenva Academy, we use Vimeo as our video provider. If you are able to play videos on Vimeo, then you should have no problem playing videos on our site. If you do encounter any issues with playing our videos, please be sure to check the Vimeo Playback Issues page which offers solutions to most issues.
Trying a different browser or internet connection always helps. Some additional, though uncommon, causes for being unable to play videos on the Zenva site are:
- Certain browser plugins block scripts from third-party sites, which in turn could block Vimeo -- make sure you don't have plugins enabled in your browser that would be blocking such scripts that load our videos
- Some networks have Vimeo blocked, such as school networks, in which case our videos would be unable to load
- Vimeo may be blocked in your country, which would prevent the videos from loading
- Sometimes a video link may be broken on our end, which would cause the issue -- if this is the case, contact us as per below
- Proxies, as they are not supported for use with the Zenva Academy website, and may sometimes result in a privacy error being displayed when trying to play a video
However, if you can play videos on Vimeo sucessfully, but are still having issues with playing them on our site, please contact us and we can help resolve the problem.