Users who registered after August 1st, 2018
All users who register after August 1st, 2018 will receive an email with the subject:
"Set your password for Zenva Academy"
This email will contain your username, and a link and instructions that will help you to set up a Zenva password:
So why should I set up a Zenva Password if I can just use the social login?
Not everyone will uses the same social profile forever - whether you want to create a fresh account (one without all those embarrassing photos) or for security reasons in case your profile gets compromised, setting up a Zenva Password means that no matter what happens, you'll always be able to access your Zenva Account.
I can't find that email! What do I do?
No need to stress! You can follow the instructions below (for users who registered on or before July 31st, 2018) and set your password that way.
Users who registered on or before July 31st, 2018
- Sign into the Zenva Academy website
- Navigate to the My Account section
- You'll be brought to the Account Details section - take note of the email address listed there, or update it if necessary. You'll need access to that email address for setting up your password
- Log out now that you have the email address for your password reset email to be sent to
- Next, click on the Signup/Login button
- Select the Login button
- Click on the Lost your password? link
- Enter the email address that we noted above (the one from your account details) - and then click Reset Password
- Check the inbox for your email address and follow the steps in the password reset email
Once you've followed the steps from the password reset email, you're done! After setting a password for your account, you should be able to sign into the Zenva Academy website through both the Facebook/Google+ login methods, as well as by entering your email address and password.
In addition, that password can now be used for signing into the Codemurai application through the Login with Zenva method.