When you set up your account to sign-in with either Facebook or Google+ sign-in methods, there is no password created for your account.
In this case, each time you want to log into Zenva Academy, you must use the Facebook/Google+ sign-in method to do so.
If you try enter in the email address and password used in your Facebook/Google+ profile, you will receive a "Wrong Username or Password" message. See the steps below for creating a password for your account.
Setting up a password for your account when using Facebook/Google+ login
- Sign into the Zenva Academy website
- Navigate to the My Account section
- You'll be brought to the Account Details section -- take note of the email address listed there, or update it if necessary. You'll need access to that email address for setting up your password
- Log out now that you have the email address for your password reset email to be sent to
- Next, click on the Signup/Login button
- Select the Login button
- Click on the Lost your password? link
- Enter the email address that we noted above (the one from your account details) -- and then click Reset Password
- Check the inbox for your email address and follow the steps in the password reset email
Once you've followed the steps from the password reset email, you're done! After setting a password for your account, you should be able to sign into the Zenva Academy website through both the Facebook/Google+ login methods, as well as by entering your email address and password.
In addition, that password can now be used for signing into the Codemurai application through the Login with Zenva method.